Friday, 3 September 2010

Extra details

This kit certainly has alot more datail than the previous two. Putting on some of the small details has taken quite alot of time as well as lots of crawling around on the carpet. Just to add to it, I was given some photo etched tool clamps from Dave's dragon Tiger 1 kit. I can see why he didn't use them after looking at the instructions for the whole kit, but I decided to rise to the challenge.


I didn't think about it at the time, but adding the armoured skirts to the upper hull means that it will be extremely difficult to get the magic tracks fitted when the upper and lower hulls are joined. Will have to put the wheels and tracks on the lower hulll first, then be very careful when painting the rest of the kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment